Thursday, March 8, 2007

TGIF

What a crappy week.

This is the new blog and I'm not going to really talk about the bad week or the reason for the move. Instead, here are this week's Fave Five, a night early: MY PEOPLE. (and yes, there are SIX)

1. My husband.

2. My sister Graceful.

3. CC.

4. Munchkin.

5. My mom.

6. The Savior.

The Savior is not really the last one in importance. I just ... Man, I'm grateful for the Atonement.

My husband is such a sweet man. I need to remember that and realize I'm not perfect either. And he loves me even on bad weeks, so I guess we're okay.

Graceful helps me chill out a lot -- we're great friends. Glad she's my sis.

CC is an amazingly talented artist and a wonderful friend. So excited to see her Friday night!

Munchkin is my on-line name for my kiddo. She's 7-1/2. She makes me giggle. This was our conversation the other afternoon.
"Mom, can I shut your office door?"
"No." *crestfallen look* "Well, if you shut it you'll get into mischief." *giggle* "Y'know, that's actually what's on your birth certificate. Mischief Munchkin."
"LIAR LIAR!" as she runs squealing and giggling away.

My mom ... she's the best! I know life is rough all around for a lot of her kids right now, but she took the time to talk with me today while she was at work and I was a mess ... and she stayed with me for a month after my heart surgery just to make sure I was okay -- *and* tried to keep my dad out of my hair (love him, but he drives me batty in enclosed spaces). What's better than that?

3 comments:

steph k said...

awww... thanks :)

ADDollhouse said...

It is good to have fun people in your life! And hey, new blog, thats... cool?

stewbert said...

hehehe ... it's better. :)