Thursday, March 29, 2007

He used to be a box.

Yep. That's my typo of the day. BoxER. gah.

it's been one of those days. pardon me while i go cry myself to sleep. alone.

hubby gave me a blessing in the morning -- very much needed. by afternoon we weren't talking. *sigh* i love the guy, but the bipolar thing sucks really mucho at times. grrrr.

so does my chest being so painful i couldn't drive myself anywhere. but y'know ... that's 'cuz I had another massage yesterday and she worked REALLY REALLY deep through my whole ribcage -- it's feeling better now, but man ... that in and of itself has made me be really emotional and "touchy" about anyone touching me.

actually, the whole day wasn't a waste. did have lunch with hubby, which was nice. spent a bit of time with kiddo. she came into the bathroom and "helped" me get ready for enrichment tonight, where i sang a solo. about 5 min. before i sang, i had a feeling i needed to call and check on her (hubby was sound asleep). she answered the phone and i said, "don't open the door." and she said, "well, i'm out on the balcony, is that okay?" ack. it's snowing and she's in her PJs. "sure, just don't open the front door or talk to anyone." "Okay. when will you be home?" "around 8:15." "Okay. Bye bye love you bye." (her standard sign off on the phone since she was tiny). I repeated it back, hung up, walked back in the chapel, and very calmly sat in my seat again. the song did go well. much compliments and stuff there (including a "you need your own CD" funny).

i'm calling the doctor in the morning though. i've been nauseated for months and am not (as far as i know) pregnant. and this morning i had a sharp pain shoot through the left side of my pelvis -- so bad I hit the floor. yeah. not normal. i'm sure i'll be fine though. *rolling eyes*

3 comments:

steph k said...

I thought I left a comment when I read this last time.... weird... anyway... um... *hug*

sorry. I am bad with comments.

stewbert said...

lolol. no worries. thanks.

ADDollhouse said...

I am so glad things are a little better now... or were... anyway, yeah.