Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Finally

My sweet stepdaughter just called ... the HOUSE number. For the first time, like, ever. Yes, they are getting it. Too bad she called after everybody else was asleep, but time zones are hard for kids to get.

So ... I've been sick for a while. Upset stomach, serious nausea, diarrhea the last couple days. Hubby seems to be getting it too. Since we stopped killing the elders (man, that still cracks me up kip), I figure one way or another I have to go see a doctor in a couple weeks anyway: If we're pregnant, I'll go to the midwife, who might send me to the primary care doc since I've been sick. If we're not, I'll go to the 14-year-old-looking primary care doc. Either way, I will get there. ack.

In other news ... wait. No, I think that's all the news. Really behind at work; my trick with the 90-minute intervals isn't working right now (being sick and all). So ... need to just keep plugging away for the rest of the week. grrr.

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

YAY! That is awesome about the kiddlet calling. Sorry you are sick, unless, you know, it means you are preggy and want to be. Hee hee!

Good luck with either midwife or Doogie Howser.

steph k said...

bleh sick. yay daughter!