Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ahhhhhh ...

Man, I love getting massages. Even though they hurt. My chest muscles are full of knots, which I knew. Haven't had a massage for a while and hubby can't quite get as deep as my massage therapist can (he doesn't have as much training, for one, and for another he doesn't like to hurt me -- she doesn't mind since she knows i'll feel better later). So ... I feel good. (a song! dananananana ... i knew that I would now ... I feeel nice .... like sugar and spi-ice ... So good! I got you! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooow!)

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

I used to get massages with my head thing, and they DID help. But sometime I am going to get a full body like I used to get (because I have seriously lived with SO many massage therapy students.). I think I'll get Thai to do it. She's got skills!

stewbert said...

gah. i wish i'd known that -- not that i know her, but my massage therapist lives in Vegas and comes here to see me and some of her other clients, but i've needed someone in between times. but she's moving here this summer, so i think it'll be okay ...