Tuesday, March 27, 2007

hahaha ... weird dreams abound.

So, I just remembered this and had to post it.

I dreamt that Munchkin's school was doing a spelling bee before school and all the kids had to get there around 6 a.m., and saw a bunch of our neighbor kids 'cuz I was there with Munchkin. I dreamt that Hillary Clinton came for whatever reason -- I think she was campaigning here, but when has a presidential candidate ever come to Utah? Democrats know they have no chance, and Republicans know they're shoe-ins, so ... they don't.

Anyway. After the spelling bee, I was leaving and saw that Senator Clinton's car died. She demanded that I take her and her security detail to the airport. Yeah. I told her thanks, but no, since I needed to be home when my kidlet got home from school. She told me to find someone to pick her up. So I tried but failed, and told her she'd have to wait with me, and then I could take them to the airport. For some reason, she agreed.

When kidlet got home (which was in the same place we live now but was scary and was a dump -- I don't know why, since the rest of the neighborhood looked normal!), I did take her to a neighbor's house, and then we left. Only, we'd missed Senator Clinton's flight, so she then demanded I drive them all to California. For some reason, I agreed, called hubby and told him I'd be home in a few days, and left.

Senator Clinton wasn't very nice and she was stressing me out majorly. So, the security detail "slipped her a Mickey" and she passed out all the way to California, and the security detail and I decided to hit an amusement park. We put her in the front of the biggest roller coaster I'd ever seen and she came to as it was going up. She said, "Bob, who's driving?" and we all yelled back, "YOU are, and we're going over a mountain!" and started screaming. She started freaking out. It was teh awesome.

The end.

My subconscious is apparently sadistic. But now this dream is preserved forevermore as a warning to Senator Clinton that she needs to be nicer. And get a new security detail.

No comments: