Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Monday!!!

I'm off today. I'm going to clean the house and get my hair cut. I know, the cleaning house part doesn't sound like much fun, but it really has to get done so we can sell the house.

Oh. I also have to go to the bank. *sigh*

Anyway. My folks are in town. Kidlet and I had a good visit with them last night with my sister and her family. Hubby was ... staying by the toilet ... as he told my sister when she called after we left. He thought it was me. hahahaha.

Our ward was split last night -- probably ought to call someone and find out what ward we're in now and when we meet and stuff ... I dunno, I figured it was pretty important to go spend time with my folks and sister and everyone. *sigh*

Y'know, I didn't think I'd still be telling Munchkin "we don't eat paper." She's almost 8.

Aight. I'd better get off the computer and on to the "stuff" to do today: Clean, pay a bill, and get rid of STUFF (including 3-4 inches of HAIR).

2 comments:

steph k said...

I had an EQP that ate paper.... seriously.

stewbert said...

LOL.