Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby shower ...

SUPER fun, yummy food, so good to see the folks who were able to come ... awww ... I love you guys.

I'm going to have to take pictures of the clothes and show a picture of the goat (yes, a goat), but I can't upload them through this computer, so I'll have to do that with the other computer eventually ... And show pics of the cute stuff Dawn sent me, too.

Hubby and kiddo and I went to see Wall-E afterward, which was really great, but I ended up with horribly swollen feet and ankles. This morning, after the swelling had gone down, hubby told me they'd kind of scared him because they didn't look real. I thought, "Yeah, I know. They were SCARY!!!"

And to those worried about preeclampsia, if I'd had facial edema or the pedal edema hadn't gone away, I'd've had him take me to L&D this morning for a BP and protein check. ;)

No comments: