Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Owie.

Munchkin called me about 20 minutes ago with a really bad migraine, crying her eyes out. So I picked her up. As we're leaving the school, she tells me it's not a migraine (what???) but her head does hurt really bad 'cuz a kid on the playground was running really fast and smacked into her, skull into her cheekbone. OWIE. She's had ibuprofen and has ice on it, and she's snuggled up in the corner in my office on a little mattress with blankies and my jacket watching a movie with headphones on. Oy.

And I just wanted to point out there is some irony in the below post about my sweet husband and our relationship. I posted it on a day that usually has me in hysteria -- it was the day I married my ex 10 years ago. There's a date in October that gets me the same way ... don't remember reacting that day either, and it's usually worse for me! I didn't even remember until Monday when I started working and realized that both dates had passed. This is very good progress!!!!!

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

poor munchkin. No fun.

though, having had both, I would prefer accident related headaches to migraines, usually... though not always. They can both be miserable.

stewbert said...

yeah, not too much fun. she's had issues with migraines and other headaches for nearly 5 years ... and she's only 8! *sigh*