Friday, November 9, 2007

W00T!!!!

Got an email from my boss yesterday directed to the whole team. We have to get permission to work Thanksgiving and Christmas apparently -- which means I might get them both OFF for the first time. To get people to volunteer, they are offering an incentive, but they already filled the spots for the one account I wouldn't mind working on the holidays (I edit/proof that account). So yeah. I've already been given permission to have Black Friday and that Saturday off. If I can have Thanksgiving off, that'd be awesome -- hubby is off that whole weekend, too. I haven't gotten approved for the two days after Christmas, but I'm still hopeful I will -- they never have enough work the week of holidays. Ever. Even though we're behind right now, we'll be caught up shortly. So yeah. YAY for holidays off!