Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy 200th post! A survey!

Who eats more? DH, I'm sure ...
Who said "I love you" first? He did.
Who weighs more? I think it's a toss up.
Who sings better? ME!!!
Who’s older? Me
Who’s smarter? We both have our strengths. And our weaknesses
Whose temper is worse? Um ... yes?
Who does the laundry? mostly me, some DH.
Who does the dishes? mostly me, some DH.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who plays golf better? I don't think either of us plays.
Who’s better with the computer? Probably him in some ways, me in others.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Usually him, unless he's really tired
Who pays when you go out to dinner? He does.
Who is the most stubborn? Definitely not me.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? He is, since he's always wrong. Just kidding. I think he does well admitting when he's wrong ... and he admits when I'm wrong.
Whose parents do you see more? His
Who named your pet? We don't have one
Who kissed who first? Hubby.
Who asked who out? Our first date my BIL and sis asked us out. After that, it was all him.
Who’s more sensitive? Yes.
Who’s taller? Hubby
Who has more friends? um ... me?
Who has more siblings? It's a tie, unless you don't count his brother who passed away in infancy. Then I win.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? We're not perfect, but we try to give and take. Of course, he knows to keep me happy and not crying I have to get my way sometimes, but at the same time, he gets his way and gets quite spoiled. His dad told me I spoil him too much, his life is too good now, but then in the same breath said thanks because who knows where he would be if he hadn't married me. lol

2 comments:

evitafjord said...

I'm so stealing this, of course. 200 posts is impressive - I might have that cumulatively, maybe.

stewbert said...

lol. on my other blog (which was supposed to be about getting healthy, but has turned into a trying to conceive dramafest) I have 100 posts. Craziness.