Tuesday, November 20, 2007

All I want for Christmas ...

So, shopping for hubby for Christmas or birthdays or anything is really hard. I love seeing when he's happy, but I have failed miserably a couple of times with gifts. BUT he is getting a massage pad for his computer chair for Christmas. It's the only thing he's ever specifically asked for, so I bought it and hid it a couple of weeks ago. Then today he came in the bedroom and said, "Y'know what I really want for Christmas?" Enter my heart sinking, just knowing he was going to ask for power tools or something. "I want you to take the money and spend it on yourself." WHAT??? "I love watching you and Munchkin on Christmas, opening gifts and being so happy, and I have everything I need and want in you and Munchkin. We have a house, clothes, food, jobs ... I don't want anything else." What a sweetie. I told him tough cookies, I'd already bought his gift, but that he totally made my day. :)

3 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

awww... that's a sweet hubby you got.

stewbert said...

Yeah, I lucked out there. :) Hopefully we can find all y'all some sweeties soon, too.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!