Thursday, November 15, 2007

An update

Again with the foot zones. This one wasn't as bad. Last week was excruciating since I had just started my period, but wow, this one only hurt where she was being more aggressive with the trigger points. She did tell me just to keep trying to get pregnant since everything was looking better and she's not worried about risking an ectopic, so that made me feel better. I did tell her we tried Clomid (didn't tell her I took my last dose this morning) and she didn't really say anything about it. So there's that.

Had such a bad day Tuesday with hubby's bipolar crash and my being mean to him and moody and irritable ... made his crash worse, but he couldn't bring himself to leave Her Royal PITA and go to work that night. (note: i didn't show him the gijoe thing ...) My CNM wrote him a note to excuse him for missing work. So yeah. Kind of strange for a man to take a note to work to excuse a missed day from a midwife when his wife isn't having a baby, but whatever. He just has missed a lot of work this year and has to take a note in if he misses anything for the next few months.

Work is okay -- Boss is out of town, I'm in a new account on a new platform, trying to remember everything. Still messing up sometimes, but hey, that's life. At least I have a job, hubby has a job, the bills are getting paid (even if one or two are late ...). It's better to be here and not freaking out than having extra money and still freaking out about lack of money (like I did all last year ...). GAH. We're doing okay though. Still intending to list the house in the spring, hoping it sells quickly, which is iffy in this market. But ... if/when I do get PG, the work sitch has got to change. *sigh*

So there's an update.

2 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

the excuse note think kind of made me giggle... but the bi-polar thing I am relating too a little too well right now.

stewbert said...

lol. that's kind of how i felt about it -- i laughed on the inside when he asked me, but knew I needed to take it serious because he'd crashed so hard. So I called first thing in the a.m., and as soon as i talked to the nurse, she was like, "absolutely!" they feel bad I had such a reaction to Clomid. But he felt better to have a note when he went to work ... so ... yeah. We've been doing okay lately, that was just a horrible day!