Monday, November 5, 2007

Another Week

Training actually wasn't that bad after all. I feel like I had a mini-vacation. lol. I trained last wed and thur, worked fri, and had saturday off for hubby's birthday.

Hubby turned 30 and realized it made him feel old, but when I turned 30 just 18 months ago, he told me I wasn't old. but now he knows how I felt! lol. We watched Bee Movie (which was good, if a bit political/granola), then had Chinese for dinner. He played WoW a good bit, which is fine. Sunday I wasn't feeling well and he had been up half the night being sick, and it was "baby Sunday" at our ward, so we didn't go to church. We were feeling better in the afternoon, so we did, however, take 3 racks of ribs (basted with a rub, slow cooked at 300 for 3 hours, then glazed with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and roasted at 250 for 2 more hours), homemade baked beans (in the crockpot), and 2 buttermilk pies to his parents' house for dinner. It's what he wanted for his birthday. I wasn't gonna argue; he wanted to get out of the house. We made 4 racks and (oh my gosh) he and I shared the fourth for lunch today. Delish.

Kiddo was determined she needed to buy a present for daddy, so we went to the store friday and went shopping. I asked if she wanted to look at the toys and she gave me "the look". "He needs tools mom!" So she bought him screwdrivers. (the computer was the gift from his brother and me).

I'm so sick right now. *sigh* I need to work and was all excited to get to it tonight, but here I am, feeling gross and not wanting to. Owell, gonna anyway.

No comments: