Monday, July 19, 2010

we didn't ruin his life after all

Little Mister is quite attached to Tahlulah, or Bitty as he calls her. He was calling her pretty or baby, and they just sort of morphed to Bitty.

Anyway, when I put him to bed last night, he started crying for Bitty, so I went and got her so we could all cuddle in his bed. He fell asleep peacefully and quickly, and even though he woke up and came to my bed later, he snuggled down in his designated spot and went right back to sleep. He loves to hold and kiss her, too, and laughs when she puts her feet on him while we're all cuddling in the recliner.

Went to the gym this morning and felt fabulous after 20 minutes on the elliptical, and Bitty did just fine while I was gone, but now (2 hours later) I'm ready for a nap! Guess I'd better go snag one since she is sleeping.

Happy Monday all!

4 comments:

kadyb said...

Ha. At first I thought you meant the tomato, but then I realized you meant his baby sister. :) Yay for LM - good job adapting to a huge change!

Kristina P. said...

He sounds so sweet with her.

Wonder Woman said...

yay! this is all great news!

SRA said...

One of the girls in my ward is named Brittany, but she's cute and small and has been called "Bitty" since she was a kid (apparently), so that name makes me think of her. Cute cute.