Saturday, July 17, 2010

The one where I win parent of the year!

After being woken up by both the older children screaming my name outside the bedroom, I am short on patience and kind words. I could tell neither of them was in pain. They were just being loud and noisy.

"Why are you SCREAMING at me?"

"We're kids!" She yells back.

Point taken.

Still.

I'm grouchy, my back hurts, and she has been picking fights with me off and on all day. The next five minutes, she argued with me about a few different things. Over her brother's hysteria after he stepped on one of her toys and hurt his foot, I finally shout.

"QUIT ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT EVERY DAMN THING!"

"Quit swearing at me or I'm not going to talk anymore!"

"Oh GOOD! DAMN DAMN DAMN!"

Then I hear this little voice say, "Damn damn."

Blast it. Little Mister has a new favorite word.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

"We're kids" hahahahahahahahaha