Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh my stars

We ran out of detergent over the weekend while Kiddo was getting her laundry done. (Yes, she's 10, and she washes and dries her own laundry, as well as ours when I was too pregnant to lean over and get it out of either machine.) I went to the store with the kids and got detergent (and M&Ms) and have started two loads of laundry. Our hamper is overflowing and the husband had no socks for work tonight, so I need to get it caught up and packed into suitcases or something. Maybe laundry baskets... lol I've packed 3 boxes tonight and still have a LOT to do. I keep thinking I'm nearing the end, but nooooooooooooo. There is no end! And I missed a couple of cupboards in the kitchen! How did I do that? My kitchen is TINY! Why the heck do I have all this junk?

We have thrown out so much stuff, the garbage can is overflowing and we have 4 bags that don't even fit. I'm going to try and get them in neighbors cans (shhhhh, no one tell my neighbors) on Wednesday, but I'll probably have even more by then. lol

No comments: