Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fave Five!

1. I started reading my scriptures again this week. It's been a while. Though I didn't get a ton read or studied, I did read some every day. I think. I told the husband after the first day and he said I was much more calm and less grouchy with the kids. Bonus. I'm noticing the same tonight, though I did lose it for a few seconds earlier. BUT I calmed right down and didn't scream (much), and this has been the worst night this week, so that's progress.

2. Baby girl had the biggest poop last night, then gave a baby giggle/coo and smiled. It was so funny. OH, and we came up with a better internet name for her: Tahlulah. Because Kiddo has this little red tomato toy my mom gave her a few years ago, and every time baby K gets mad, she turns just about as red as the toy. Tahlulah it is.

3. A friend in England sent me some butter tablet (also called Scottish tablet). It's basically butter, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and milk. And it is delicious, if you like really sweet stuff. I sure do. lol

4. We're nowhere near packed enough, but we are progressing. Two weeks to moving day!

5. Kiddo is the best mini mommy. Little Mister is NOT sleeping tonight and being very naughty (stepped on Tahlulah on PURPOSE type of naughty!), but she's in the bedroom snuggling him while they watch a movie, and she got his "piddow" before I even asked her to. And she's changed a bunch of poopy diapers this week.

We had ice cream for dessert -- I needed chocolate. She had vanilla. lol

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Ewwww pooooop

Kristina P. said...

I need to look this butter tablet thing up.