Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"If you blog about this, we're getting a divorce."

Husband said that today after I had to rush him to the doctor. I jokingly said "I know what I'm blogging about later!"

He didn't think that was funny.

I'm not allowed to say what side effects he's having from a medication he recently restarted.

Suffice it to say, voices in your head are infinitely better than what he's been going through.

Poor husband.

Hopefully this doesn't count as blogging about it because I really don't want a divorce.

There hasn't been much else going on of late. Junior and Senior Drama Queen are at it again though, so I could gossip about that ... or talk about how cute my baby is ... or how I'm nearly done with a quilt top for the friend's baby who turns one in 3 weeks so it has to be completely finished in 2-1/2 ... or how kiddo is doing in 5th grade ... or how much work has been obnoxious lately because little mister isn't sleeping well ... or how tired I am from everything. How about I just leave it at that for the day.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope he's OK!

stewbert said...

oh, yeah, he's okay. or at least, he will be once things have calmed down. Guess i should've mentioned that part ... hahaha.

Jules AF said...

Man, I'm sorry about this! Terrible!