Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am Woman, hear me roar!

I always feel a bit more empowered when I do something like unplug the bathtub drain. We have two bathtubs, both draining slowly, and I've managed to take care of both of them in the last two weeks.

Kiddo squealed when she saw hers this morning (I also scrubbed it 'cuz that thing was *nasty*).

I've put baby locks on a couple of kitchen cabinets (mostly to keep the baby out of the cleansers!) and I will get a picture or two hung later today -- prints of my own photographs. yay. still need a frame for my favorite picture by steph -- maybe i'll start looking for deals on those instead of, oh, razors (nice sale at walgreens this week on bic soleil razors, people! especially if you have a coupon for $3 off!).

Ahem.

I'd better feed the man child. He's starving apparently.

No comments: