Monday, June 15, 2009

A work in progress

So, a gal I know online sent me some of her baby girl's clothes (and money) to make a quilt for said baby ... a few months ago. I'm finally getting to cutting out blocks and things from it, and decided to go to JoAnn's Fabric today to get something with my 50% off coupon. Like a batting (the inside of the quilt).

The batting was on sale for 50% off. So was the calico (quilting fabric). So were the rotary cutting blades (I picked up an extra, even though I just bought one a little bit ago). So were the knitting needles (bought the one size mom didn't send me).

So, now I need to get the quilt done, but I'm more excited now because I have a plan. I'll post pictures when it's done. IN a month. lol

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

can't wait to see them!

Dots said...

hurray for sales!