Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MIA

I'll probably not be around too much this week, what with my family coming in town and all.

But I had to say, I am a SNOB. I knew this person in high school but didn't think she was ... this ... illiterate. I had to "hide" her FB status updates because I can't read them without editing (in my head) for proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and then I always want to type them out correctly for her. I'm afraid someday I might actually do it. Nearly did today, what with "nabors dogs barked alot last night... do I have to get up?"

Ahem.

4 comments:

kadyb said...

Maybe Jim lives next door to her, and she was just spelling their last name. Mwaha. I slay me!

On fb, I took some quiz that had a comment, "You probably proofread billboards, don't you?" And I thought, "Well, duh. Doesn't everybody?" It's genetic, hon.

Kristina P. said...

I am the same kind of snob. Wow.

kadyb said...

Oops. I see I made a grammatical error in the first paragraph. Sorry.

Jules AF said...

nabors haaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa