Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My husband sure loves me.

He hates cameras. Even during our engagement photos, he was trying to escape from the camera. The wedding, he did better, but I think the promise of some nookie had him holding still for them. and the making out on camera helped, too.

Since then, he's lost a bunch of weight, but still hates posing, maybe even more so.

So, imagine my surprise Christmas morning when his present for me was a digital camera. He knew how much I wanted it and bought it even though he never wants to be in a shot.

What a sweetie.

Makes my gifts of the "Book of Mormon" on CD and miscellaneous stocking stuffers pale in comparison ... Then again, I did also purchase him a new wedding band, which was more inexpensive than his original one, but did count as part of his Christmas. It showed up today. He's wearing it. Hope he doesn't lose it. lol.

No comments: