Thursday, December 14, 2006

Day 28. Still no period. Still somewhat nauseated. Still having some mild cramps. This is getting old.

Sweetness tried to take today off but was unsuccessful. He does have tomorrow morning off for weighing in with the competition, so we'll see how that goes and take a test (unless I start soon), and maybe get a few cuddles in. lol.

Hyz and her munchkin (Penter, which is how our munchkin used to say his name) came over last night for the kids to exchange gifts. We gave Penter Lego cars and he gave Munchkin a bead set to make jewelry. Guess what? we now have over 10,000 beads in our carpet! Just kidding. We did make a necklace last night and it's quite cute. She's going to wear it to school today. Penter had a birthday party Saturday, which was fun, too. Hyz's mom made this awesome cake -- pirate party, gotta have islands and oceans and fishes and seashells and buried treasure, right? It was way cool. The party was fun, the kidlets enjoyed seeing each other, and Penter got presents, so it's all good. lol.

My aunt actually called last night to ask us to a family Christmas party tomorrow night -- we don't usually get even one day's notice, so I'm totally impressed. I'll call my sibs today and see if they've been notified about it and invited and stuff. Hubby actually wants to go since (drum roll) the competition will be over in the morning and he'll actually get to EAT FOOD!!! WAHOO! lol. It's been a rough 12 weeks, but I sure love that guy. And if eating real food more often will help him be more stable and bring my sweetie back to more normal, then I'm all for it. lol.

Aight. Munchkin and neighbor's kids need to get to the bus stop, so I gotta get her fed and me dressed and out the door. Life is good.

No comments: