Wednesday, December 20, 2006

After an hour of crying and three or four hours of being mad at the world, I took my herbs this morning. Hubby held me. We talked. A couple hours later, all is right with the world again. Life is good. I am one happy girl right now. hehehee.

I love my husband. And my herbs.

*plug*

Herbs. Wonderful things. MindTrac is an herbal antidepressant with St. John's Wort and Valerian Root to help chill you out. It has some other things in it, too. I've used it off and on for probably 10-12 years, and only have to take it when I need it. It's made by Dr. Christopher's and you can find it for cheap at www.herbsfirst.com. It doesn't work for everyone, and will just take the edge off the most severe cases of depression. But hubby took two pills Sunday during a bipolar crash and 30 minutes later, he was almost normal again. Unheard of for him. He does not take other medications for his bipolar disorder. Do not mix it with pharmaceutical antidepressants.

/plug

No comments: