Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cycle day 26.

Still nauseated.

Now having cramps AND nausea.

Still no period.



There's yer update.



Okay, seriously, took Munchkin back to the dentist this morning to get the "band-aid" taken out of her mouth from her frenectomy a couple of weeks ago. Then went shopping with SIL for Babushka* presents. Tired, nauseated, want to go to bed now but have to work. Yup, must work to pay the bills, since I spent the bill money on Christmas because we need to get my step-daughter's box in the mail ASAP. Oy. I've done that a time or two before -- spent Munchkin's school clothes money on ME, then had to work overtime to fix it. Yeah, I'm selfish. *sigh* Anyway. That's where we are. Still sick. Done Christmas shopping (except I need rope and an ice scraper apparently**). And now trying to work OT around the nausea to pay the bills.

The good news is that I still adore my husband and he still lurves me and we're gooey and happy and I miss him and wish he was home from work. Now. lol.


*Babushka: There is a Christmas story about a Russian woman who has the chance to go with the Wise Men to see the Christ child but doesn't, then spends the rest of her life looking for him. Yeah, 'cuz the Wise Men took a European tour on their way to Bethlehem, right? Anyway, it's a tradition I got from my former roomie to read the story (the book is out of print now but I found a copy on Amazon) and give small presents/toys on Christmas Eve to everyone at your house, as if they were from Babushka. I usually hit the dollar store and get gag gifts for the adults and something the kids will enjoy. Sometimes the gifts for the adults aren't gags, but still. They're from the dollar store. This has been my thing that I do every year during our family Christmas party, but I totally spaced it this year until I talked to SIL yesterday and she asked. So she went shopping with me. THANK HEAVEN.

**Watch for the rest of this joke later.

No comments: