Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fave Five!

1. Lunch with Kaje. Had fun, caught up, exchanged birthday gifts (ooo, so going to use mine in the shower tonight -- lovely scrub) ... seriously, why is it SO HARD to get together with friends these days? Took nearly 6 months to get together with my college buddies recently, over a month to get together with Kaje ... sheesh.

2. Catching up with The Architect's wife ... talked to her for a bit today, too, and am going over for her birthday party tomorrow. Wooo! She's getting the same thing Kaje did (a chapstick holder for your keys), and I'm making a crayon rollup for my nephew (her son) whose birthday party is also tomorrow (convenient that).

3. The honest and kind person who turned in my car key at Bajio. It fell off my keychain and Kaje and I spent forever looking for it, then I asked the person at the register and they had it! Saved me more time and stress and anxiety. And I put it on a different ring on my keys so it won't fall off again.

4. Loving my sling again these days -- baby boy wants to be carried even though he can crawl, and he wants to be on my hip. It's quick and easy to put him in that. Although, for longer periods, I really need to master a hip carry with the wrap because it gives so much more support.

5. Books. Board books, specifically. They keep the baby occupied. He eats them, but at least I can pee in peace sometimes.

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

I like board books too.

Kristina P. said...

I still think you need a Peekaru!

Kimbooly said...

Tell Kaje I say Happy Birthday!!