Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear fellow bloggers ...

I know there are many, many of you whom I do follow. I know some of you care and some of you don't (and the ones who don't probably don't read my blog). Sadly, over the last two weeks while being sick and having a sick baby, I have fallen behind in reading ALL of the blogs and have no time to catch up with the 122 blog posts across all the blogs so ... I read what I could (some of it as we went along, just couldn't read them all every day) and I marked the rest as "read" and absolved myself of all guilt involved ... So, if I chose not to read or comment on yours, my apologies and please understand I will do better.

Until we get sick again.

So, pray for warmer weather and fewer viruses to invade our home.

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

don't you worry.... being sick gets everyone behind!

Kristina P. said...

I hope my comment didn't create this post! I am not offended at all! Believe me. You can skip me and spread the comment love to others. I just happened to notice that you weren't around as much, and wondered if you were OK.

I think a lot of people are taking blog breaks right now, and believe me, I know how that feels! Hang in there!

musicmom said...

Hey, don't sweat about reading all the past blogs. We are all busy. When our families need us, that is where we should be. Don't worry about commenting. My blog is for my journaling purposes anyway.

I am glad your little one is finally getting better. I think you are amazing.