Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fave Five!

1. Getting my VAIO back.

2. Happy Sumo. It is pricey, but hubbers got a gift card for Christmas, so we decided to have it for dinner on Wednesday. It was sooooo good.

3. Inexpensive PC repair. PC Provo -- if you're in the area and need help with your PC, seriously, they rock. (and you can take dead monitors and computer components to them to be recycled)

4. Not getting pranked on April Fools and choosing not to prank hubby with the "I'm pregnant" gag. I asked hubby today what he would've done, and he said, "I'd've gone straight to the doctor for drugs." ha. He does better when I'm more stable, and hello, pregnancy is the epitome of not stable.

5. Learning to knit. It's actually fun. All I've made are some cotton dishcloths, but after I finish some of my other crocheting projects (I knit and crochet while watching movies with and without hubby), I'm going to do a scarf or something.

And that, my friends, is that.

No comments: