Friday, December 28, 2007

So, I quit spotting ...

Yeah, I started spotting? sort of on Sunday. Had some light pink discharge. Took it easy Monday, had one more that night, and then it went away. Still told my family about the baby, just told mom I was having this problem and was having back cramps and needed prayers. Felt just fine Tuesday and DH was feeling frisky that night ... so ... yeah. Anyway. Had brown spotting Wednesday morning and more pink discharge. When I mentioned to the midwife that we'd played Saturday night, too, she said no nookie for a while. *sigh* Owell, I haven't had any spotting since Wednesday, so I guess we'll survive without the nookie. We have to if we want the baby to be okay, and we really do want this baby to be okay.

So last night, DH left for work on time. About 20 minutes later, the garage opened up again. Apparently, one of the tires blew out on him just before he got on the freeway. He had to drive on it about a mile to get it to a parking lot, so I was panicked about the rim but very glad he was okay. He got to work about an hour late after having to stop and put air in the explorer's tires. *rolling eyes*

He's been crashed the last couple days anyway. One of his friends has been a very bad word this week and DH doesn't deal well with people backstabbing him. So, the tire thing ... was too much. We'd planned to go to lunch with my folks, but he was too out of it, so I had them come get kiddo and me and we went to lunch. Then my dad changed the tire and we got it fixed (the rim was fine) and ran a whole bunch of errands, including getting groceries and going to the bank (two of them) and the post office. I'm now exhausted and have quite a bit of work left. At least Munchkin got to hang out with me for a while today ... gah ...

2 comments:

steph k said...

I'm glad things are all right! *hug*

stewbert said...

:) thanks. me too.