Thursday, December 6, 2007

MEME!

1. Where where you 3 hours ago? Making and eating dinner: Broiled salmon, noodles, mixed veggies.
2. Who are you in love with? My husband and my child(ren).
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Probably.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My Kleenex box and a medical reference book.
5. When was the last time you went to the mall? A few weeks ago for a failed laser hair removal treatment. I cried through it, so we ended it.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? No, I can't find my warm ones!
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Yes, and one that is not.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? May to Park City for a getaway with hubby. I need another one.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No
10. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water. And hot chocolate.
11. What are you wearing right now? capris, a black T-shirt, and a gray hoodie.
12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I let hubby do it.
13. Last food you ate? Cherry crumble.
14. Where were you last week this time? Probably in the same place: glued to this chair, supposed to be working.
15. Have you purchased any clothing items in the last week? No, but I returned some to Old Navy yesterday.
16. When is the last time you flossed? Not recently enough.
17. What is the last TV program you watched? I have no idea.
18. What is your favorite animal? Kittens.
19. What sign are you? Taurus.
20. What is your favorite dream vacation? Somewhere warm in the winter. Like Hawaii.
21. Last person's home you were in? I'm assuming you mean besides mine. Probably my in-laws.
22. Worst injury you ever had? Broken legs, probably.
23. Do you miss anyone right now? My mom.
24. Last play you saw? I have no idea.
25. What is you secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? I go to bed naked. He usually responds.
26. What are your plans for this evening? Work, send hubby to work, work some more, and sleep.
27. Next trip you are going to take? I *think* we're going to Cali next summer, but that's kind of up in the air.
28. Ever go to camp? Girls camp, yes.
29. Were you an honor roll student? Yeah. I don't know how though.
30. What do you want to know about the future? Really, I just want to know we're all okay and hubby stays on his meds and at some point I'd really like to be able to quit my job and just be a mom, but we'd still need a roof over our heads and a reliable vehicle and food on the table before I can do that.
31. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? No.
32. Are you due sometime soon for a doctors visit? Probably should see one in the next month or so.
33. Where is your mother? On an airplane, probably about to land in Milwaukee (not the one in Oregon, but I can't remember how to spell the BIG one).
34. Do you have a tan? It's December. No.
35. What are you listening to right now? I *should* be listening to the voices in my head.
36. Do you collect anything? Not so much. I collected stickers as a kid though.
37. Who is the biggest liar you know? ME. :P
38. Last time you got stopped by cop or pulled over? Five years ago this month -- right before I moved to Utah.
39. What is the weird exotic food that you like? I like sushi. NOW. I never did before I got married though.
41. Last time you took a shower? So gross. Yesterday morning.
42. Sesame Street Character you most identify with? Snufflupugus. Some days I feel invisible, too.
44. What is your heritage? Some European stuff, and Lebanese.
45. Are you rich? NO. Some months we're more comfortable than others though.

No comments: