Friday, December 7, 2007

I jacked it from Dawn!

What. Turnabout is fair play!!!

On a separate sheet of paper, write out your full name. Then, extract all the vowels and write them in order here to get your aloha name.

Eeyeaouaeaa

How old are you?

31 (ha, i'm younger!)

In fifteen words or fewer, describe yourself as a child.

Smarty-pants. Bossy. Stubborn. Brilliant. Oblivious. -- huh, seems Dawn and I were the same child.

In fifteen words or fewer, describe yourself today.

Bossy. Stubborn. Tired. Brilliant. Nauseated.

What did you eat for breakfast?

I *think* I had cheesy hashbrowns and an egg before I started feeling sick ...

What kind of clothing (or lack thereof) do you sleep in?

Underwear in the summer, fleece stuff in the winter.

Think back: in reverse order, what color have you worn for the past five days, including today?

Green and pink, black, black, ... no idea? (going with the dominant shirt color only, in case you were wondering. -- me too)


If the Talent Fairy flew into the room, what skill or talent would you request from her?

Flight.

Favorite flavor of milkshake?

Probably chocolate or raspberry if made with real berries.

Favorite kind of pie?

Pumpkin, although this week I wanted cherry ... and I REALLY like buttermilk.

Favorite kind of donut?

Glazed. Or the coconut covered ones at Macey's.

Favorite cocktail?

I used to like screwdrivers ...

What is your favorite TV show?

I don't watch TV.

Finish this sentence: All I want for Christmas is ___________.

What I already got ... and if hubby can figure out a way to make all of my wildest dreams come true, that'd be cool, too.

Look out the nearest window. What do you see?

A parking lot.

What's the last thing you purchased?

Groceries (including ice cream).

What would you rather be doing right now?

Sleeping. -- Amen, sistah!

What is the last non-communication (email, blog) website you visited?

PROBABLY a trying to conceive message board. Wait, that doesn't count? Yahoo.

3 comments:

steph k said...

flying is a talent?? ;)

stewbert said...

no, but it says "skill or talent" and she came in flying, so it's a skill and I want it.

Macky said...

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back. Here's my little site I'm gonna blog about Search Engines Optimization Tips and Tricks