Friday, December 28, 2007

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No ... I've never done drugs. Oddly.
3. Do you own a gun? No, although my brothers and dad wish I would buy one ...
4. Your favorite song? Um ... don't have one.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends -- if it's a checkup, not usually. I did get very nervous when I was having all those new doctors dealing with my heart last year though.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Ew, although I'm sure at some point this baby will want me to eat one.
7. Favorite Christmas song? I rather enjoyed the video of the men's group singing the funniest 12 days.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water, OJ.
9. Can you do push ups? Not since my surgery.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Aside from "watching" movies with DH, I like to crochet.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? That I am lazy.
16. What is your middle name? Fatoush.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...I feel like I'm going to puke, I need to work, and I have no idea how all the bills are getting paid.
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, OJ, milk. Hot chocolate and egg nog in the winter (the best kind of egg nog is Southern Comfort -- it's nonalcoholic and delish)
19. Current worry right now? The pregnancy
20. Current hate right now? Nausea
21. Favorite place to be? In DH's arms
22. How will you bring in the New Year? *hoping* DH is really up to visiting family so they'll watch kiddo overnight so we can have some alone time ... "watching" movies ...
23. Where would you like to go? East Coast and see Grampa, or Europe, OR I'd like to visit DH's island of birth.
24. Name three people who will complete this? No idea -- CC might, Kip might, DAWN will probably steal it.
25. Do you own slippers? Yes ... but no idea where they are
26. What shirt are you wearing? A pink 3/4 sleeve top and a microfleece top over it. I'm cold.
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have. I'd rather have flannel in the winter.
28. Can you whistle? mhm
29. Favorite color? Green, blue, purple ...
where are 30, 31, and 32?
33. Favorite girl's name? NO ideah, which is bad since I'm PREGNANT.
34. Favorite boy's name? (see above)
35. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets in my jammy pants
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Munchkin being silly.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? ... no idea.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Various broken bones. But the surgery, while not an injury, was the worst to recover from.
39. Do you love where you live? I love my condo. I don't like snow. Too bad we live in Utah.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two, unless you count the portable DVD player, in which case it is 3.
41. Who is your loudest friend? ... I'm probably the loudest one, actually.
42. How many dogs do you have? None and won't unless I want DH to eat it.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Just my husband.
44. Favorite book? The scriptures? No ideah.
46. What is your favorite candy? Currently, cinnamon bears.
47. Favorite Sports Team? bah.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Whatever is fitting.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Finishing work.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Wondered if DH was going to make it home in the exploder. he was late. (He did)

No comments: