Monday, December 3, 2007

I hate being in that one week wait, where you *could* be pregnant, but might not be, and your mind starts playing tricks on you OR your body is gearing up for AF. My boobs are HUGE, I am super tired, and I started getting nauseated a couple of nights ago. I am 11 DPO today and will not test until this coming weekend unless AF shows up. Seeing BFNs bums me out worse than when AF gets here. Yeah. *if* my LP is only 13 or 14 days, AF should be here Wed or Thurs, but if my CL stays around 30 days, AF should be here Saturday. But all of that is up in the air from the Clomid.

YES, I am obsessed! although not as much as some people on the TTC forum I go to ... at least I didn't start POAS 6 DPO.

3 comments:

Katz said...

i hated going through that a few years ago. you do get obsessed and swear you're pregnant. my AF was 5 days late once... and of course, i started right after i tested and got a BFN.

baby dust is heading your way. i don't need it here. :)

stewbert said...

lol. Thanks Katz. :) I've had weird stuff happen like that, too. Need that baby dust!

Bobbie said...

I was NEVER good at waiting to test. EVER.