Saturday, December 15, 2007

awww, It's Christmas!

So, hubby doesn't love holidays. In fact, he hates them. His birthdays and the holidays always sucked. Until me. lol. Actually, last year things were tough -- he'd ask for something and then want something different. *sigh* This year ... I've done better as far as gifts go, but I've been so busy lately I haven't done *any* holiday baking or decorating. We usually have the tree up by the end of Thanksgiving weekend, and I start baking then too. Not this year. So the other day, hubby was talking about my toffee cookies ... so last night after he went to work, I made him a batch. He came home this morning and didn't even see them, and I said, "I made you a surprise, go look on the stove!" He started eating one and said, "awwww, it's Christmas!" hehehe. He's so cute. He may not want to do something with my ENTIRE family, but at least he's enjoying *something* about the holidays!

4 comments:

Katz said...

my hubby hates the holidays, too. after 3 christmases together, i think i'm finally wearing him down.

ADDollhouse said...

CUTE. You guys are so cute.

steph k said...

tee hee...

man... Christmas is sneaking up this year!!!

stewbert said...

lol. this is only our second christmas.

thanks kip.

i know steph -- i had to go shopping today ... still not done and all the $ is gone. oy. hope mom's check gets her soon.