Thursday, November 19, 2009

oh wow ... stupid news

I don't watch the news on TV and filter what I read, and man, have I read some hilarious things lately.

If you're going to become a criminal, I guess I'd rather you had compassion for a crying baby than not.

Seriously, what sort of robber actually makes a bottle for a baby who lives in the house they're robbing? While they're robbing it?

In other "news," the American Fork McDonald's management has no sense of humor, getting teenagers arrested for rapping an order in the drive thru.

What the article doesn't tell you is that the management at Sonic in AF DOES have a sense of humor, because right after this story first broke, they put on their marquee something to the effect of, "Come rap your order here and get it free!"

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

I read that article about the American Fork McDonalds. Ridiculous!

Kristina P. said...

That makes me like Sonic even more!