Thursday, March 26, 2009

SNOW??

So, I decided this morning I'd go for a walk since I haven't been out all week. It has been colder and snowed Sunday night and never got warm. I peeked out the window and there was snow on the ground, but it didn't look too bad, so I was just going to bundle up me and Bambino and take off for a walk.

It wasn't snow on the ground.

It was ICE.

We didn't make it very far in the blustery chill before I turned around and came back home, sliding all the way. And Bambino started *freaking out* about 50 yards from our house.

Apparently, he doesn't like snow any more than his parents do.

So, then I tried to close the garage. It's pretty bad when the wind is so bad, it's blowing snow across the sensors and the door refuses to shut.

Is it spring yet?

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am so over the snow already! Good thing I'll be in Vegas tomorrow!

steph k said...

Lame.... at least you didn't get another 6 inches like some towns I know.... :P

evitafjord said...

It's spring some places. Some places that never even got snow in the first place.

I think I did hear the weather dude say last night something about dropping back down to 37 this week. It was 57 yesterday and cold enough overnight to run the heat a little, but it had been off long enough to smell funny for a few minutes when it started up.

(ducking from the throw objects headed my way)

stewbert said...

Steph, ewwwww. I'm glad ours is gone, even though it's still freezing here.

EF, I'm slapping you. :P