Thursday, March 19, 2009

*sigh*

The alarm clock we loaned YSIL during her short stay here has still been in the baby's room (because I haven't moved it back to our room -- what's the point when you have a living, breathing alarm clock?)

Baby found it and started playing with it. It's battery operated and flips open and closed, and it's a lot of fun for him, and because I was so darn exhausted today I let him play with it for a while.

He went to bed around 6:45 tonight (loving that), and I fell asleep with him. I woke up around 8 and, zombie like, stumbled into the living room, where I sat in the recliner for a while until hubby left for work.

At 9 p.m., the alarm clock in question went off, disturbing bambino's sleep ... fortunately, he went back to sleep quickly. But I did take the dang clock back out of his room.

No comments: