Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Fave Five!!!

Okay, so if I was talking about favorite overall, hubby and kids would take the 3 top spots. Every week. But I'm not. Just some of my favorite things this week.

1. Heating pads and rice packs. They're keeping me from being in agony 24/7 due to cold weather and a (now-healed) cracked sternum.
2. VitaGloss. I don't even know if BonneBell makes this stuff anymore, but it's gloss with vitamins in it. My lips were really chapped from the cold, so I dug this raspberry flavored gem out of my lipgloss stash, applied it liberally, and now they are soft, supple, and kissable again.
3. Apple Cinnamon flavored massage oil. Not just for massages (nawty or otherwise), but it is helping my sternotomy scar keloiding be softer. (if you want some, I can tell you where to find it!)
4. PEPSI. Helps me function at work. Had two bad weeks at work when I tried to go without. This week is sooooooooo much better, which means my paycheck won't be crappy. Hallelujah.
5. Benefiber. Add it to the protein powder for a drink before you add the liquid, and you've got yourself something that'll make you regular.

Tada! There you have it. My Friday Fave Five!!!



And, because this is hilarious. He-Man singing 4 Non-Blondes:

No comments: