Saturday, December 1, 2007

Deep Breath

Some of you know ... Hubby was on meds for his bipolar disorder over the summer. He got pretty crazy while he was on them, but we figured out that the body building stuff he was taking was interacting with the medication. So he quit taking both.

Things have still been hard, but not nearly as stressful as they were. His new shift at work is going okay. Small Fry isn't coming out for Christmas, which we're both fine with. The biggest thing right now is that Clomid has made me mildly crazy, and I can't take my herbal antidepressants because if I *do* get pregnant, they can cause miscarriages.

He's been crashed for two days after my last episode of Clomid Crazies. So he decided last night to go back on the medication.

I'm just a little scared, but told him I'd support him. So he took a dose this morning. He's feeling pretty good right now; hoping that continues. Reminded him probably none of the body building stuff will work with it; he's taking it in stride and goign to avoid it all. So that's good.

No comments: